Thursday, October 10, 2013

Quoted: Treat Yo Self

I'm sorry for being so MIA this week y'all! I'm on fall break, so no class all week. Yay for breaks right? Wrong. I've started the oh so fun process of outlining and realized that I really had no idea what I was doing the first few weeks of school. Briefs are terrible, my class notes are worse. It's all so fun realizing your hard work, late nights and stress filled mornings were essentially for nothing. Yay. Anyways. Today I'm actually taking a half day away from law school for a little me time. I'm going to get a fancy latte with some kind of swirly design in the foam, then head downtown for my hair appointment. A girl's got to keep up the impression that she's a natural blonde right? Then I'm going to hit the nail salon for a pedicure. 
Then.... it's back to that silly law library. 

4 comments:

Karly Kim said...

Enjoy the pampering & good luck with your studies! xoxo

jackie jade said...

definitely important to treat yourself during law school so you don't go insane. and i really had no idea what "outlining" meant first semester either until i finally did it and whoa. you'll get through it girl!
-- jackie @ jade and oak

kathj06 said...

Hang in thurrr! No ombre after all??

kathj06 said...

Hang in there lady! I'm sure it was not all for nothing. So no ombre after all??

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs