Thursday, August 1, 2013

July Recap

I can't believe July is really over! Summer is quickly coming to a close and I'm only 48 hours away from a major move! July was a great last month in DC, jam packed with good food (probably too much but oh so worth it), good friends and lots of packing. 
pool time on the roof / pretty plants 
obsessing over purple nails / amazing roasted chicken pizza with cherries
best bloody marys in NOLA / an array of pretty summer scarves
LOTD's / coffee
blogger brunch salads / ham and cheese croissants
the open road / and lots and lots of lavender

How was your July? 

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Good luck with your move! I hope everything goes smoothly!!

Natalia { All the Things, etc } said...

So the best Bloody Mary's I've had in my life were in NOLA, so you must tell me -- where does a girl find the BEST bloody in NO?

Jen said...

Wow I can't believe your move came so quickly! Very excited for you. :)

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs