Monday, December 16, 2013

Hey There!

Hey y'all! I just wanted to check in. I'm alive! I know... Shocking.

I can honestly say this semester has been an absolute blur. I had no idea I could cram so much into my brain, but some how all these silly laws and rules seem to be sticking. I don't want to jinx anything, but I feel like finals haven't been a complete shit show. So that's good. I've got three under my belt, and you know what? They aren't actually that bad. (The endless hours of fear and preparation suck though).

So now, I'm here. One more test to go. Trying to keep motivated. Because lord knows my brain is exhausted, like it's never been exhausted before.




Also, happy 21st Birthday to my littlest sister Reba. I can hardly believe she's 21! Hope you have a fabulous birthday! Welcome to legality! 

4 comments:

Jen said...

Happy to see your posting! You are doing so great. :)

jackie jade said...

ahh law school finals are so rough. you're almost done - good luck!
-- jackie @ jade and oak

Unknown said...

That photo reminded me of a book I recently finished. "Think and grow rich" I know you won't be doing any leisure reading anytime soon but one tidbit I learned was the people who found success, never gave up. The successful people all had to deal with multiple failures but it was the getting back up that eventually got them to find success. So in that note, you will find your success too. Remember to not give up, ever. Esther Norine Designs

My-cliffnotes said...

By this time you should be done and enjoying your break!! I'm so happy and proud of you for finishing semester number one!!! Now just go enjoy your break!

Miss you!

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs