Monday, December 30, 2013

A Year In Review



Hi Friends! It's been quite a while since I've checked in. Well, it's official. I have survived my first semester of law school and it was certainly quite a ride. Thinking back to where I was 12 months ago, my life was incredibly different and I honestly would have never predicted being in Louisiana. 

I've made some amazing new friends this year, worked harder than I ever could have imagined, started over in a new city, learned a ton, and soaked up life in DC. 


Here are y'all's favorite posts from each month this year. 


Here's to hoping next year is even better! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Elle Sees said...

happy new year! i tried to visit your blog but it said it was for approved readers only, so i hand typed it in. and here i am! so just in case you've not received any comments, that's why!

My-cliffnotes said...

Happy new year friend!

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs