Friday, March 30, 2012

{Friday Cocktail} Fancy Gin Cocktail

If you read my post from earlier you know that I have been in need of several yummy cocktails lately. Last night my roommate KJ and I headed to a local bar/coffee shop/restaurant in our hipster-hood called The Big Bear Cafe. Each of us selected a yummy sounding cocktail from their list of hand crafted concoctions. I ordered what Big Bear deems the "Fancy Gin Cocktail" It was SO good. If y'all live in DC you need to seek out this joint and treat yourself. For anyone else, you need to make this at home!

In a shaker muddle 1.5 oz Genever with some orange peel and 1 tsp cane sugar. Add 3 shakes of aromatic bitters and top off with ice. Enjoy!

If you try one let me know what you think! Hope y'all have a great weekend! I'm heading to Williamsburg, VA for some much needed R and R.

No comments:

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs