Alright folks. This is coming back. While we may not agree on politics, we can all agree that drinking games make them more fun right?
I had a lot of fun with this last time around, and this time promises to be just as good. If tonight is anything like the last presidential debate, you are going to need to choose your cocktail of choice wisely. I would suggest making a fall shandy. Not only is it delicious, but it's relatively low in alcohol, so you can sip away all night long.
My recommendation is a Pumpkin Shandy
- 1 ounce Cointreau orange liqueur
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin butter
- 4-5 ounces pumpkin ale
- Fresh grated nutmeg for garnish
- Add Cointreau, lemon juice, pumpkin butter and ice to a mixing glass.
- Shake and fine-strain over ice in a highball glass.
- Top with beer and garnish with fresh grated nutmeg.
Good luck, and be careful. Don't drink and drive, debate politics with your friends, or over indulge. Pace yourselves please.