Monday, January 28, 2013

Color Crush: Greyed Jade

First of all... notice anything different around here? 

I finally have a real blog! OMG I know. So exciting. Kate has been putting up with me for the last, four months or so to put this together, and I'm absolutely thrilled with out it looks. She calmed all of my craziness and created something so much more than I ever could have thought of. Thank you so much Kate, and to any of you out there, I can't recommend her services enough. We may still be under construction today- but bare with us!  

So we all know I've been obsessed with Emerald lately (as evidenced here, here, here, here oh and here). Well I was browsing pinterest this weekend and decided there's another color I might be loving a little bit more. I know. Shocking. It's no lie I love the color grey (very strange I know), but this Greyed Jade color is absolutely gorgeous and so glamorous. 


I couldn't help but imediately start shopping to add some pieces to my wardrobe. While I still haven't found anything that I can't live without, I have found a few things that I love...

greyed jade



I mean, that kate spade bag? I may have to add it to my collection. LOVE it.

Anyways, hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend. I plan on catching up on some MUCH needed sleep. Yay. So excited.

21 comments:

Sarah said...

The "new" blog looks great! I love that greyed jade color as well.

I went to undergrad for two years at AU down there, and I really miss DC! I'm going to grad school for social work at Baylor down in Texas, and I have these idyllic visions of moving back to DC to work in policy :)

Heather said...

OMG that is a beautiful color - I need a gorgeous coat for winter in this - wow!

XO
Pearls & Paws

Tracy @ Honey and Nutmeg said...

LOVE the new look darling!

Nat said...

That KS bag is to die for!! I love that color- greyed jade- not sure I could pull it off with my pale skin these days

Kristin said...

I love the new blog, and that color is absolutely gorgeous!!

:D KC
ahappyeverafter.com

Kristin said...

I love the new look for your blog, and you're right, that grayed jade is absolutely beautiful! Great choices!

:D KC
ahappyeverafter.com

birdie to be said...

LOVE this color! Gorgeous! That coat is fabulous too!

Emily said...

Heels, Necklace, Coat. Yes Please!!! I absolutely love the new look of your blog--especially the sparkly part :) Happy Monday!!! oxo

Marie said...

Love love the new look. Looks FANTASTIC!! Love greyed jade, such a pretty color! That scarf is fab!!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I loveeee that color! I want everything in this post! It's so gorgeous!

Jen said...

The new look is amazing! :)

Lauren @ Lawfully Wedded Wife said...

YAY!!!! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! It's PERFECT and very you. Amazeballs.

Redheaded Daybook said...

First, I love the new look! Totally gorgeous.
Second I am getting obsessed with this color too!! It's so gorgeous! And I love your picks!!

Happy Monday!

Redheaded Daybook

Laura said...

Love your new design! :)

Caitlin C. said...

OH my gosh A. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! The new design is gorgeous! And I also loveee the color that's featured in this post. Perfect!

My-cliffnotes said...

Yep I want it too!

Elle Sees said...

i'm starting to gravitate towards bright colors again!!

Unknown said...

Love the new look!
Am now fully-obsessed with Greyed Jade....oh, that jacket...those shoes. Fabulous!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Your new blog design looks fabulous!! We just love this greyed jade color!! Great picks here!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Allyssa said...

It looks great! Kate did an amazing job, as always!

Greyed jade is such a pretty color. I'm loving the coat!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Oooh, love the necklace and coat!!!

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs