Well folks, we made it once again! Happy Friday! I can tell already this summer is just going to fly by (yay/sad). This week has been an absolute whirlwind and I really don't know where the time keeps going! But anyways, let's talk about more exciting things like Friday's Fancies. I decided to go a bit more formal for Friday's Fancies this week. While the theme was stripes, I seemed to be craving any and everything gold.
Lace top / striped pencil skirt / shoes / sandals / handbag / bracelet / disc earrings / pearl drop earrings
I don't know about you, but I'm absolutely and completely obsessed with this pencil skirt!
Oh my gosh y'all! somehow I forgot to do a little link love this week! How did that happen? Maybe because I stayed up entirely too late last night watching the epic office series finale. Before we get to link love can we just talk about the office for a minute? Oh my gosh, I'm so sad. I was a little disappointed with the ending, but I think that's more in the fact that it's ending not so much the writing. I was definitely great to see the whole gang together one last time and get some resolutions for so many of my favorites. Seriously. Thursday nights are never going to be the same.
Okay, enough ranting about TV. Link Love time.
- Now that summer weather is quickly approaching I've been craving fruit like crazy. This teriyaki chicken with strawberry mango salsa sounds right up my alley.
- Anyone in need of a few good DIY ideas? Design Crush pulled together some great ones this week.
- I am not the best about cleaning my makeup brushes, but I would say it realistically happens every 3-4 weeks. This is a great guide on how to not only clean, but sanitize your makeup brushes.
- It's friday, obviously time for a cocktail tonight and this one sounds so perfect.
- I am officially half way through my twenties, scary. I loved this cheat sheet for winning at life in your 20's. Definitely some lessons to learn.
- Not that I need to do any more shopping, but I loved each and every one of these shops featured on Dooley Noted Style this week.
And that is all she wrote. Happy Weekend Y'all! I'm finally seeing Gatsby and checking out Opera in the Outfield. Other than that, I'm going to enjoy this lovely weather!