Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday Wants

Alright friends, last night was my first night in a very long time to do some homework. All I can tell you is law school is not going to be a joke. It took me nearly 45 minutes to read one little case 3/4 of a page long and brief it. Starting Monday I'll be reading 40-50 pages of case law per week, per class (all five of em). So... you can do the math. Needless to say I hope you understand some absence around this little bloggy while I get adjusted. For now I'm going to shoot to post MWF with maybe a fun "quoted" post every now and again. But I'm not committing to anything one way or another until I have a better handle on school. But, with that said I do have some pretty back to school "wants."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck as you get adjusted!! Love that bodum to-go!

Mrs. Type A said...

Don't worry, the reading takes you ages in the beginning but you adjust quickly. By next semester you'll be reading a lot more in less time!

Jen said...

Those sandals are adorable!!!

Unknown said...

I love making and reading about little wish lists like this. It's so fun :)
Good luck, girl! You can do it!
xoxo
Suzanne from written by suzanne

Anonymous said...

Good luck with all of your school stuff.:) I love those sandals, they're adorable!
xoAmy
www.dreamingincashmere.com

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs