Welcome back for another edition of Thursday Randoms. I had a great 4th yesterday and I hope you all did the same. I'm super excited about the Rocks Paper Metal Giveaway! Don't forget to check it out!
Get ready for a photo intensive 4th of July Recap/Random happenings.
- I made these cheesecake yogurt cupcakes from Skinny taste and they were a hit! See the original recipe here. I did add a little lime zest to kick it up a bit, but that was the only change.
- I have a rough life. I know.
- Red (White/Gold) and Blue Nails.
- I need this to be my living room.
- I made this yummy salad for dinner the other night. Lettuce, blueberries, avocado, home grown tomato, feta, kalamata olives and homemade honey mustard dressing. yum
- Homemade mojito, with random wild mint from our back yard. winning.
- Due to the crazy storms last weekend our internet was out (thank GOODNESS we didn't lose power). I hit up one of my favorites
- Y'all! I braved the public pool, and I'm SO glad I did. It's awesome and totally not sketchy. okay it's slightly sketchy, but that can't keep me away!
- Gotta Love Summer Time :)
- I'm OBSESSED with this beer. Hell or High Watermelon from 21st Amendment. LOVE it.
- Here's to hoping the week ends ASAP. that one day off was such a tease.