1. Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner. I've been using this for color treated hair and I absolutely love it! I really think my hair is more manageable and shinier! I occassionally suffer from dry scalp, especially in the winter, and I'll tell y'all I haven't had any issues since I started with Clear. But it doesn't make me overly oily either. Loving it!
2. Maybelline the Rocket Volum' Express Mascara. I picked this up a few weeks ago and I'm absolutely thrilled. While I wish it lengthened a little more, the density it provides is great, without being overly clumpy. *I have the shortest eyelashes of anyone I've ever met... so length is a constant problem.
3. Ojon Reparative Serum- I got a nice little sample of this serum in a birchbox a few months back and it's fabulous. I've been growing my hair out for the last year or so, and the ends were starting to look a little brittle. Put a teeny tiny bit of this serum on the ends and they look good as new. It's on the pricy side, but I haven't found anything quite like it.
4. TRESemme Tres Two Hair Spray. My lifelong favorite hairspray hands down. I absolutely love this stuff, and as a southern girl who loves volume this stuff is a godsend. Don't buy anything but level 4, and the aerosol is my fav. (Sorry environment--- I promise to save you, but I can't give this stuff up).
5. Philosophy eternal grace perfume. I have loved another scent in this line, amazing grace, forever. But I was at TJ Maxx this weekend and spotted a 4 oz bottle of this stuff for $20 bucks. (Normally it would cost $90+) so I went ahead and grabbed it. I'm so glad I did because this is my new go-to and will be for years to come. Like most philosophy scents its very clean and feminine. It does have a few citrus notes and is ever so lightly floral. I think its a perfect balance for daytime. Another plus with this brand, more than any of my other perfumes, I feel like the staying power is fantastic.
I'm also loving the natural shadow smokey palette I received to review from BA STAR.
Included in this palette are three satin powders that have great staying power. Then there are two fabulous glitter gels. The products are geared towards cheerleaders and competitive dancers, but I'm not going to lie, I kind of loved the glitter!
plus, BA Star is nice enough to offer Blue Dog Belle readers a 50% discount to get this and any other palette from their site. Just put in "BBSMOKY" at checkout, then let me know what you think!
So let me know, what have you been loving this spring so far?
*Note the smokey palette was supplied to me free of charge. All opinions voice here are always my own.