Monday, December 30, 2013

A Year In Review

Hi Friends! It's been quite a while since I've checked in. Well, it's official. I have survived my first semester of law school and it was certainly quite a ride. Thinking back to where I was 12 months ago, my life was incredibly different and I honestly would have never predicted being in Louisiana. 

I've made some amazing new friends this year, worked harder than I ever could have imagined, started over in a new city, learned a ton, and soaked up life in DC. 

Here are y'all's favorite posts from each month this year. 

Here's to hoping next year is even better! Happy New Year!


Elle Sees said...

happy new year! i tried to visit your blog but it said it was for approved readers only, so i hand typed it in. and here i am! so just in case you've not received any comments, that's why!

My-cliffnotes said...

Happy new year friend!

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs