2. Kate Spade Twirl perfume-- I got this stuff in a birchbox a long time ago, and it has been one of my favorites ever since. After I heard that this perfection in a bottle was being discontinued and was making its way into TJ Maxx stores across the country I've been on the hunt. Well... I finally found it when I was in New Orleans, and I've already gone through a good chunk of the 1.7 oz bottle. Guess I needed to buy it in bulk.
3. Maybelline Color Whisper in "Who Wore It Red-er"- I just picked this up last week at CVS. Y'all know I'm all about the Revlon Lip Butters, but I was curious... While my allegience still lies with Revlon, this is a great product. Super creamy, decent pigmentation and tons of moisture.
4. Supergoop CC Cream-- Now that warm weather is quickly approaching I'm a bit concerned about my face melting off... ha. Last year it was all about the BB, this year I'm sure it will be the CC, oh and did you hear? The DD creams are coming. While it's starting to get a bit out of hand, I liked what the CC claims to offer a little more coverage while still being lighter than your average foundation. While this one is a bit pricy, I really think it delivers.
5. MAC Paint Pot in Painterly-- I think I'm the last beauty enthusiast to hop on the paint pot trend, but y'all this stuff is awesome. If you aren't familiar, it's essentially a super thick tinted cream shadow/ base. You can use primer with this, but you really don't need it. I can't believe the staying power this stuff has, and it makes my other shadows pop!
6. Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder-- I've actually had this stuff for a while now, but never loved the coverage it gave me. In an effort to shop my stash I reached for this and paired it with the CC cream and absolutely loved the effect! As someone with oily skin this stuff keeps me matte for a good 7-8 hours. Just touch up a bit for happy hour and you're ready to go!
So those are my April Beauty Favorites. What have you been loving this month?