1. I'm a texture freak. I cannot stand something if it as a strange texture. It's mostly a food thing: grapes HAVE to be hard, peaches have to be super soft, tomatoes are terrifying (I've only been able to eat raw tomatoes in the last year). But then I also get the same way about fabric: sheets and bedding? Have to be super soft and smooth right out of the pack.
2. Mayonnaise grosses me out more than I can handle. I like both ingredients in Mayo, so one would think I'd like the stuff. But there's just something about that thick gloppy cream that just freaks me out. I made deviled eggs for Easter this weekend, and normally I would use Greek yogurt for creaminess (it's great I promise), but I was out. Literally the only thing in my fridge was mayo. So I used as little as humanly possible. Then I tasted one. They were great, but I just couldn't bring myself to eat them because I knew they were "packed" with mayo. eww... so gross.
3. I'm addicted to sleeping. I really am starting to think it's a problem. I really think I need 10 hours a night. But I just don't have that much time in my day. I've tried cutting down caffeine, upping my exercise, shutting down all electronics before bed. Nothing works. 8 hours is just not enough. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
4. I'm messy. Like my room is never clean. I've improved significantly in recent years, and am generally able to contain my mess to my own room (though my roommates may tell you otherwise). I've come to terms with the fact that my vanity will never ever be clean, but my bedroom also doubles as my closet (DC living) so clothes just seem to end up all over the place!
5. I'm terrified of law school. The scary amount of work-- like 12+ hour days every days for the next three years? eek. Getting caught unprepared in class and looking like an idiot in front of my soon-to-be-peers? inevitable but still not fun. Oh and then there's the amount of debt this is going to put me in. I'm definitely not one to live beyond my means, so living more or less on loans for the next three years is making me sick.
I tag Jessica (but she posted her 5 today already), Betsy, Nicole, Sara and Jenn.