- The week is finally coming to an end. Well. Actually this has been an extremely low key week, but I'm ready for a break.
- I'm doing the Photo A Day April, here's what I've got so far
|April 1. Your Reflection|
I forgot to take a pic of my reflection, but this is an action shot of the cat and mouse battle in our bathroom Sunday night. I wish this was an April Fools joke....
|April 2 Color:|
Loving my bright new Banana Republic Sweater
|April 3 Mail: |
My stationary for some thank you notes
|April 4 Someone who makes me happy: |
Silly Oliver on a walk, rolling around in the grass. Love him
|April 5: Something Tiny|
My to-do list today!
- I can't decide if I want to go to yoga tonight or do a happy hour. #lazypeopleproblems
- I bored with all of my nail polishes right now, but I have so many I don't want to waste money buying new ones. Here my look of the week... and yes, those are Gator colors... I know. Sorry UGA.
- I have no plans for easter. Trying to figure out something fun to do, brunch maybe?
- I need to start planning my birthday party (April 24, the party's on Cinco de Mayo) but I'm not motivated.
- I'm feeling a little stuck today. Wondering if it's time to make a change. New Job? New city? Go to school? I don't know what to do.
- It's baseball season again! Can't wait for the Nat's to come to town in a week so I can hit up the ball park!