Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday Randoms

  • The week is finally coming to an end. Well. Actually this has been an extremely low key week, but I'm ready for a break.
  • I'm doing the Photo A Day April, here's what I've got so far

April 1. Your Reflection
I forgot to take a pic of my reflection, but this is an action shot of the cat and mouse battle in our bathroom Sunday night. I wish this was an April Fools joke....

April 2 Color:
 Loving my bright new Banana Republic Sweater
 
April 3 Mail:
My stationary for some thank you notes

April 4 Someone who makes me happy:
Silly Oliver on a walk, rolling around in the grass. Love him

April 5: Something Tiny
My to-do list today!
  • I can't decide if I want to go to yoga tonight or do a happy hour. #lazypeopleproblems
  • I bored with all of my nail polishes right now, but I have so many I don't want to waste money buying new ones. Here my look of the week... and yes, those are Gator colors... I know. Sorry UGA.
  • I have no plans for easter. Trying to figure out something fun to do, brunch maybe?
  • I need to start planning my birthday party (April 24, the party's on Cinco de Mayo) but I'm not motivated.
  • I'm feeling a little stuck today. Wondering if it's time to make a change. New Job? New city? Go to school? I don't know what to do.
  • It's baseball season again! Can't wait for the Nat's to come to town in a week so I can hit up the ball park!
I guess that's it. Hope y'all are having a great day!

3 comments:

erica said...

I love these post! I seriously need to take part in one of these pictures everyday things going on. xo

Anonymous said...

Love this idea! And the cat/mouse battle- too funny!

Unknown said...

I love this idea, too cute. I just might try it.
I see that you went to UGA! I have/had a lot of friends to go there. I went to Kennesae State. What a small world!

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs