Monday, September 10, 2012

Black and Blue

Why, hello there! I feel like it's been far too long since I've spent any time with y'all. I'm back from Charlotte, not so ready to be back at work full time, but definitely ready to get back to blogging!

So, y'all know I don't usually do the outfit post thing. I'm sure all the fashion bloggers out there have some anxiety when getting in front of the camera. But when all is said and done, it is kind of fun. Now I'm not saying I'll become a full time outfit poster... but maybe we'll try to do a few a month or something. 

I don't know. What do y'all think?

top: LOFT | skirt: Eloquii | Watch: Michael Kors | Monogram Necklace: Etsy | Bib Necklace: Eastern Market | Shoes: Trifted | Glasses c/o Firmoo







Thanks to my wonderful photographer
So... what do you think? Should I become a fashion blogger?

14 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so pretty! Gorgeous hair!!

Krista @ Blonde Aesthetic said...

gorgeous!!

Leslie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the blue skirt!! That was my wedding color :) Very cute outfit. I need to get me some pencil skirts!

Neisa said...

Hello, I found your blog today via #blogtrends and am very happy I did. Can't believe you got to attend the DNC, lucky you. I'm sure it was amazing.

Lauren @ Lawfully Wedded Wife said...

Duh, of course you should!!! You're a natural model. And compliments to your photographer. ;)

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I love this outfit!!! The blue skirt is such a great color and the ruffles are so much fun!

Jamie said...

Cute outfit Emily, love the glasses!

Leslie said...

So cute!! I love the blue skirt!

Eliza said...

This is awesome! Love that you are doing outfit posts :) You look beautiful! xoxo

Betsy Transatlantically said...

that blue is GORGEOUS! keep em' coming :)

Anonymous said...

That blue is amazing! And you are so gorgeous! Love the glasses and your hair!

erica said...

Gorgeous pictures! Love your hair! xo

My-cliffnotes said...

You're so cute I love this! More

Sweet Tea said...

Wow, you look absolutely amazing! I think you should definitely try to post more outfits, you look fabulous :)

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs