Thursday, September 6, 2012

Still in Charlotte

Hey guys. Mobile blogging again today, I promise we will be back to regularly scheduled programming again soon. Charlotte is going great so far. Loving every minute, with the exception of my thoroughly exhausted feet. I'm not complaining because this experience is so worth it, but y'all. This is a new level of pain. I would go get a pedicure if I had time/if it didn't hurt to touch my feet. Haha. I know y'all are loving hearing all about this.

Anyways. Yesterday was crazy again. I got to meet Chelsea Clinton. Saw Jon Oliver from the daily show. Saw Clinton's amazing speech in person. Went to a B52's concert. The fun went far too late into the night. But it was awesome. 1 more day of this madness. Can't wait to see Obama tonight!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Amazing pictures and super jealous that you got to meet Chelsea Clinton!

Erika said...

That's awesome! So cool that you are there in person, experiencing it all. Have fun!

Ashlyn | Let It Be Beautiful said...

busy girl! looks like you had some fun. cooll that you got to see Clinton in person!

xxLIBB

My-cliffnotes said...

Oooh so cool! Yay for having fun! Sorry about your feet,

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs