Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall Beauty Picks

For this round of Loving Lately, I am featuring some of my favorite beauty products for fall.



I recently switched over to my fall foundation since the summer humidity seems to have disappeared (thank goodness). I'm loving rediscovering some old products and some new ones.  I bought the FIT me foundation right at the end of spring this year, but the shade was too light for me during summer. Needless to say, I'm loving the coverage this light weight foundation provides. 

I also have been loving the ELF High Definition Powder. Amazing. 

I recently discovered boi-ing, and I'm wondering what rock I've been living under? This stuff is seriously awesome. It's the perfect texture and lasts all day! Loving it. 

Y'all know how much I love lip products and I picked up another lipstain in honey. I've been loving a bright bold lip for summer, but think I'm going to transition to something softer for fall, so Honey has been perfect.

Also, and it get's cooler chapped lips are inevitable. My favorite is this Eos in soft mint. Perfection in a lip balm if you ask me.

Mega Plush ads have been everywhere lately, and for good reason. Y'all need to pick this up. I promise you'll love it. 

18 comments:

Laura said...

Is the revlon lip stain drying? I would love to try it. I am going to try that mascara too. Thanks for the recommendations. Have a great week!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Amazing Grace is my absolute, all time favorite scent! And I just bought the Clinique chubby stick - I never thought that a "pencil" could feel so glossy. I'm dying to try the boiing and the elf High Def powder!

Allyssa said...

I love EOS soft mint! It's probably my favorite lip balm! I just bought that mascara yesterday! I can't wait to try it!

Jessica said...

I love these essie colors.. so perfect for fall! that revlon lip stain looks like such a great color too!

Thanks SO much for visiting my blog and your sweet comments! following yours now too! :)

Jen said...

I love the Essie colors!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love this! I don't wear any foundation :S but I probably should get on that...

Unknown said...

Great fall products. It sucks that we have to change our beauty and make-up routines every season but that does give us another reason to go shopping, ha ha! Love the EOS lip balm, the best.

Erin Redmond said...

Hey following you back from loving lately! I love the fresh mint EOS, it is my favorite! I will have to try that Revlon just bitten stick for sure!

Erin
http://casualstayathome.blogspot.com

Michelle fallman said...

LOVE those Revlon lipstains! Beautiful colors and super easy to apply.

Jessica said...

I've been wanting to try the Elf high def powder. And I'm wearing Amazing Grace right now!

Sapir @ The Sapphire Queen said...

Oh, man in the winter I pretty much live in lip balm! I live in a place that's super dry and the winter wreaks havoc on any mousterizing haha
I'm new to your blog and am your newest follower - can't wait to read more!! I would love it if you could return the follow if you get the chance and wish to :)
Sapir
thesapphirequeen.blogspot.com

Lauren @ Lawfully Wedded Wife said...

That elf powder is awesome! It's exactly the same as a MUFE product that costs like $50... ;)
I need to try that mascara, I've seen too many good things about it!

My-cliffnotes said...

Now I have to try all of this! Thanks boo!

Xoxo

Eliza :: Case Study said...

You need to teach me how to be a better girl! I'm terrible with hair//makeup//etc. I'm inviting myself over ;) xoxo! eliza

tara said...

LOVE the elf hd powder!!!

Cara said...

You are the second one in the past week to rave about Boi-ing! I may need to try the Revlon lipstain, the Clinique ones are too sheer for me. Love your round-up!

Rachel @ lala Lists said...

yes yes yes and more yes! i have been an EOS junky for like a year now, its disgusting how many i have! I also just got that mascara and that revlon stain! thanks so much for linking up!!

Kendall said...

Loving these polishes!
xo K
www.lilieslattesandlace.com

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs