Thursday, September 27, 2012

{Coffee Hour} Skinny Pumpkin Spice at home

It's been a while since I've done a {Friday Cocktail} but I've been loving {AV}'s Friday Fancies link up so the series is going on a mini hiatus it seems. I know we are all crazy about pumpkin spice lattes for fall, but if you want a skinner version or just want to make it at home, give this recipe a try.

Untitled #7

Ingredients

  • 6 oz fresh coffee
  • 1 Tbsp fat free half & half (regular is fine too)
  • 1 tsp of sugar free vanilla syrup
  • pumpkin pie spice
  • 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree


Directions:

In a saucepan heat the pumpkin puree, syrup, half & half and a few dashes of pumpkin pie spice.  Stir until well combined and simmer for 1-2 minutes. Be careful not to overheat, you can easily burn the cream. Add mixture to your coffee and enjoy.  Feel free to add some whipped cream and more pumpkin pie spice if you are so inclined.

OR if you don't want to bother enter my Starbucks giveaway, and go buy one.  

14 comments:

Nat said...

This is such a genius idea- I don't know why I didn't think of this before- save me lots of money and calories!

emily fitzgerald {once in a blue room} said...

this looks delicious!

Unknown said...

I wish I liked the PSL :( But I hate coffee and I tried one last year and threw it away. I do love a big cup of hot chocolate or hot cider, though!! lol

Alissa
FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

Marie said...

Thanks for posting this, love pumpkin spice lattes.

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Yes please! This sounds so good!

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

SUCH an amazing idea! You should make it in bulk and refrigerate for the week!

xx,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ooh can't wait to try!

Krista @ Blonde Aesthetic said...

I have a slightly different recipe, but I'm so glad you're sharing this!!

Because Shanna Said So said...

You are gonna save a lot people a lot of money with this one!! ;) High five!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Look at this!! Awesome!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

My-cliffnotes said...

You are amazing.

Thank you!!

Jane said...

This is SUCH a good idea! Brilliant!

Katie said...

Wow this looks great! I can't wait to try it!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for posting! Can't wait to try:)

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs