Thursday, September 20, 2012

Currently


Currently...
Reading  LSAT books
Practicing logical reasoning flaw questions
Listening to "It's Time" by Imagine Dragons on Spotify
Smelling triple chocolate brownie bites aka stress relief
Working at my real life job. In my big girl office.  
Writing this blog post.
Hoping that the LSAT goes well, and all this hard work is not for nothing
Thinking that I need to start thinking positively and have more faith in myself
Sipping a big old cup of Joe
Watching CNN. What else is new.
Gawking Governor Romney. Keep the gaffes coming sir. 47% of us would appreciate it. 
Wearing yoga pants and an over sized old navy tee. Top knot. No makeup.
Wishing that the LSAT would go ahead and be over so I can focus on blogging. Priorities.
Feeling Exhausted. Burned out. Drained. Defeated. Lazy. Frustrated.  
Loving that there are only 15 more days until the LSAT
Hating that there are only 15 more days until the LSAT


What are you doing.... Currently? 

8 comments:

Jen said...

I am currently getting ready for bed. I'm exhausted! :)

Anonymous said...

Currently... reading blogs instead of working :s Priorities!!
15 more days... you can do it!!

Ashlyn | Let It Be Beautiful said...

this is the CUTEST thing ever. might just have to steal!;) good luck your LSAT! you will rock it.

Lauren @ Lawfully Wedded Wife said...

I'm currently sitting in Legal Remedies class. And wondering WHYYY you're listening to Imagine Dragons...you should just shoot me now. Jason got wind of the situation and literally teases me about it all the time. We heard them on the radio the other day. He's thinking of buying the album. Seriously. I hate my life. LOL.

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

OH good luck with LSAT!!! My list is nothing compared to what you're doing! haha...

xo,
nancy

http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

Whitney H said...

I don't know if you watch SNL but the opening skit this past week was HILARIOUS. You'd appreciate it! http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/obama-vs-romney-cold-open/1417104

Madison Claire said...

I absolutely love "It's Time" by Imagine Dragons! I haven't heard the rest of the album yet, but I hope it's just as good! Good luck on the LSAT, I'm sending good vibes your way!

xoxo, new follower!

Bonjour! said...

,,,"good luck" on the LSAT! seems like i've wished a few people this sentiment, a few times, and each time they pulled it off with flying colors! the past couple of days i've had more than my share of cookies and i'm not even studying for an exam. (smile) it's funny how i have a million cable channels to choose from and all that i ever watch is CNN, great minds think alike. i find it interesting that Romney claims to be a God fearing Christian but wants nothing to do with the "47%." what happened to "he who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God.",,,

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs