Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Currently Crushing :Nail Trends for Fall

Wow. I feel like that huge rain storm on Saturday was the end of summer. This weather is amazing. LOVING it. While fall may not be officially here, it's coming... so I need to bulk up my nail collection for the coming season.


Neutrals

Miss Fancy Pants

Sand Tropez


Best Dressed List


Darks

Jewel of a Girl
Downtown Brown
stylenomics

Metallics
Penny Talk

I think the whole world is obsessed with Penny Talk, and I on board. Obsessed with this color.


Good as Gold
I also love anything sparkly for fall and winter. With the holidays coming and the short days... glitter obviously makes any manicure better.

Happy Wednesday!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm obsessed with penny talker! It's the only color I've found that stays on my nails the longest. But I'm currently rocking chinchilly.
Pretty sure I have an unhealthy addiction to nail polish haha

Leslie said...

Love all of these! I need to branch out this year and not stick with reds and pinks.

Laura said...

Cant wait to try stylenomics!

Jen said...

I love all these colors! :)

Andrea said...

Oh I love them all! I have a great collection of Essie but think that I might be adding to it soon with these great colors!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Miss Fancy Pants is one of my favorite fall colors! And I just got Good As Gold - I haven't tried it yet!

Cara said...

I'm obsessed with Penny Talks, I just haven't gotten around to buying it yet. My coworker has Stylenomics on today and its really cute in person. I'm also on the hunt for a good burgundy/oxblood color.

Because Shanna Said So said...

Those first two need to be added to my collection ASAP!

Amy said...

love that deep red color! That needs to join my stash now!

http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I just bought stylenomics and cant wait to try it out! I'm so excited fall is just right around the corner, I missed the dark nails!! Great choices :)

xoxo

Simply Evani said...

I'm so into neutrals right now! Essie has some amazing neutrals but I loooove OPI's Samoan Sand :)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

These are some great choices here!! You know we are obsessed with nail polishes!! :-)

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Melissa Boo said...

I love neutrals and asked for them in a polish swap I just participated in. And I have that Penny Talk. I received it from Klout as a perk. So glad that's the color they decided to send me. I may have to buy another bottle.

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

love the sand tropez!

LauraMck said...

Ooh all the Essie polishes look beautiful, I could never choose just one of these. I wish they weren't so expensive in Ireland xx

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs