Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Guest Post: My-Cliffnotes

I have another great one for y'all today. Tabitha of  My-Cliffnotes  is one of my daily reads. I usually leave her blog laughing and near tears. She's hilarious, unfiltered, and just generally awesome. And she has a really cute fiance who I don't mind seeing every now and again. It makes me beyond sad she's on the west coast, but we will meet one day perhaps... Anyways. I love her antics. Please go visit her. Oh and ask for an update on the nub.

Hello Blue Dog Belle friends!

My name is Tabitha, and I blog over at My-Cliffnotes.
Do you see the Kangaroos?

As you've heard the gorg Emily is studying away for the LSAT. Smart people, whatev.
My Twin has taken the LSAT; and all I know is that this test is an all day event and you have to bring your pencils and ish in a clear baggy. I can only assume they all leave with cramped hands and exhausted minds.
No wonder Lawyers drink after work.

But you're not here to read my ramblings about smart people, you're here for some fun.

So I thought I'd share with you my favorite Blue Dog Belle's.

Blue
I do love the color blue, especially Colbalt.
Like this dress
From Nordstrom

And Greece, I always think of the color blue, do you?

Uncool Blue
Blueballs, now I don't know firsthand, but I've heard these suckers blow, pun intended.
.
Dog!
Who doesn't like dogs?
I could look at pup pictures all day and melt over and over.


I die love them.

Uncool Dogs
Little barking rat bastards that pee everywhere, you know them I know you do!

Belles
This girl for sure!!

This post would  never end if I tagged all the beautiful bloggers out there.
Ashley hit the mark with this post
You're all fab!

Uncool Belles
Drug addicts, rapists, murders, child abusers, and anything else that will only hurt people.
You're ugly, really freaking ugly.

A cheer: "U G L Y, you ain't got no alibi, you ugly, hey hey you ugly"

Some more about me; because I'd love to be friends.

I've dated Anderson Cooper...in my head

I'm Engaged to a hot baldie named M.
If you haven't dated a bald man before, I suggest trying one out, they're fab.

I could eat popcorn for every meal, but I don't because even though being swollen and fat would make me happy, M would leave me, and we can't have that.

I'm in the process of planning a wedding. By in the process I mean we're at a venue standstill.

I've been to Iraq and Afghanistan.

I'm an awkward height, 5'6.5", not short but not tall.

I have a HUGE head. Not even joking.
See...

I don't like peas or mushrooms. They're gross, they will always be gross.

One goal in blogging is to make people laugh, even if only for a second.

I don't like the ocean, you can't trust water, you just can't.

Come say hi!
Blog
Twitter
Instagram @tabadoo
Phone number

xoxo

4 comments:

Jamie said...

hahaha oh wow that was so random and funny lol

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Tab you are every where. You need a publicist. Let me get on that for you.

Holly said...

OMG I just love reading her blog! Tab is fab! New follower to your blog too!

My-cliffnotes said...

Yo girl, thanks for letting me take over for the day!! You are lovely!

xx

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs