Happy Wednesday folks! I have an exciting guest post for y'all today, wohoo! Before that though, we have some business to get to.
We have a giveaway winner!
Congratulations to the lovely Emily of the pink elephant I will be sending you an email shortly!
Now, on to my exciting visitor. Tracy of Honey and Nutmeg was one of the first followers of BDB, and I consider her one of my very best blog friends! Please show her some love!
Hello Blue Dog Belle Readers! My name is Tracy and I blog over at Honey and Nutmeg. Emily is studying her behind off for the LSAT and asked me to throw a post together. I am a mid twenty something, domestic sweetheart who loves the beach, anything that sparkles, breaking a sweat at the gym, v-necks, animal print, and the color pink. I have an adorable dog named Leia who is the love of my life. I grew up in Connecticut, went to college in Massachusetts and moved to Worcester almost one year ago. I recently moved across town into a fantastic townhouse. I blog about anything and everything with a few recipes thrown in for good measure. I just celebrated 1 year being on the Weight Watchers diet and I have lost 45 pounds!
To give you a glimpse into who I am, I thought I would share what's in my bag. My Michael Kors leather studded bag to be exact. I actually have this bag in silver too, it is my go to bag for the work week.
1. My huge coach wallet that I keep the cards I do not use everyday. It also contains a matching check book. This was a gift from my ex-boyfriend.
2. Ray-ban aviators in brown. This is my 3rd pair of Ray-bans and I cannot imagine every owning another brand of sunglasses.
3. Deodorant. Self explanatory.
4. Keys along with a Sigma Kappa bottle opener I have had since I pledged in Fall 2005!
5. Weight watchers calculator I bought with intention of using instead of paying for the monthly online access which I use with my iPhone. I still use the online version, I am scared to do anything different since I have had so much success.
6. Hair ties, poppy pins, and little clips. I have to be able to throw my hair up at any moment.
7. Swiss army knife. This is actually an ex-boyfriend's I stumbled upon during the move. I threw it in my purse in case of emergencies.
8. My little make up bag filled with everything a girl could need including band aids, ibuprofen, eye drops, medication, triple antibiotic ointment, and some more hair ties.
9. My iPhone which sits pretty inside a leopard print with pink accent Kate Spade case.
10. My Vera Bradley wallet that hold my everyday cards, cash, and what I use when running errands since it's a wristlet.
11. Burt's Bees lip balm. I always have one within an arms reach.
I hope you enjoyed this post and will stop by Honey and Nutmeg sometime soon. Good luck studying Emily and thank you for asking me to guest post! What's in your bag?
Thanks so much Tracy!!! I have the exact same Vera Bradley pattern! Just another reason we are blog-mates.