Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Perfectly Pink

Happy Valentines Day Week! All this week I am going to feature some of my favorite fashions that come in the lovely color pink!


perfectly pink


 1/2/3/4/5

Did y'all survive Mardi Gras last night? I'm not a cool as my blog might suggest. I didn't even end up drinking all night. I know. What is wrong with me? Well... I have good reason. I was hard at work on my fancy new scarf! I made a pretty chiffon infinity scarf from some fabric I picked up after class on Monday. I've already made a tote bag, and am working on some pajama pants, but this scarf was my first totally solo project! I'm kind of obsessed with how easy it was, and will probably be making a million more in the coming weeks! Yay!!!


What do you think? I'm kind of obsessed!

Happy Wednesday!

20 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE all of these! So pretty!

Alissa
FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

Allyssa said...

I love both of the lace ones! So gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Lace! So the two laces dress are adorable! All of the dresses are awesome and I could see myself wearing any of them. So cute!!

Alana

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Love those pink lace dresses!!

My-cliffnotes said...

Love the scarf

Marie said...

Love that scarf!! That's fantastic!!

Laura said...

love the lacy dress second to last towards the right!
aaand i did nothing for mardi gras at all!!

oh, and i already commented on instagram but i LOVE the scarf!

Jamie said...

Love those dresses, especially the lace ones! Great job on the scarf!

Jamie
Forever81

Nicole said...

I'm so impressed with our sewing skills! AND, I am obsessed with the lace pink dress to the right. LOVE!

Shannon Page said...

Can u make me one??:) happy early Valentines Day!!

Emily said...

The scarf is amazing. I'm jealous that you're talented. The fourth dress is my favorite...maybe with some pink yurman...Happy Wednesday. oxo

Unknown said...

I am obsessed with all of those dresses! Love pink, but I don't wear it enough.
I lusted over everyone's King Cake photos on Instagram and Twitter!

Betsy Transatlantically said...

oh I love those two lacy ones!

Jamie said...

I want a pink lace dress!

Unknown said...

Ooo, love the last two pink dresses!
My sisters and I are for sure obsessed with scarves, especially infinity ones. Between us 3, we probably have about 20! Love yours. DIY post please :)
XO Wil Harris

Alyssa said...

I really own very few pink things, so I've been on the hunt for a dress or pair of pants. Love your picks!

Alyssa
The Glossy Life

Heidi's Wanderings said...

The lace ones are so pretty! I love lace dresses, and they are pink.

http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

Nat said...

Good job on the scarf!! Love all of those dresses

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

Love the 4th dress over! So in love and what do you think about wearing it in the spring for a graduation event?

Jenn from A Pop of Style said...

i really like it! I have a good burberry knockoff one I can't wait to bust out for the summer!

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs