Monday, February 4, 2013

Color Crush: Dusk Blue

Continuing my obsession with Pantone's colors of the year (as I mentioned here and here) I wanted to keep shopping for one of my other favorite colors from the line up.


Dusk Blue is absolutely gorgeous. I love that it can be a relaxing cool color, but it's easily punched up if you add in a more vibrant shade. My bedroom in high school was actually very similar to this color... man was I a trendsetter or what?


Dusk Blue




Anyways. I am heading to Georgia today for a funeral--- so if I'm a tad slow to return comments I apologize. It's going to be a super quick trip, but I'll be back to real life on Thursday. Until then friends.  

10 comments:

Nicole said...

I would have never given this color a second look until you put this post together. Really digging everything you chose! Have a safe trip despite the reason for travel.

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Such a gorgeous color! My favorite is the mani!

emily said...

i also love this color, it's the perfect spring color. sorry about your loss, will be thinking about you! x

Simply Evani said...

That dusk blue top and bag is so cute! I love the new look of the site!!! :)

Jamie said...

I love that dusk blue. It is so fresh for spring.

Redheaded Daybook said...

This color is amazing! And I've been collecting ideas for my new home. This would be a brilliant color for my living room! Or even my study. I love this.

Please have a safe trip!!

Happy Monday!

Redheaded Daybook

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli said...

Loving this shade of blue!

Sorry for your loss.
Shia

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I'm sorry to hear about the funeral, never that fun )c: But this color is so gorgeous! Periwinkle is always such an unexpected color...definitely underutilized! (c:

Marie said...

Love this shade of blue. I'm sorry for your loss. Hugs.

Chris said...

I love this color! And those earrings are amazing!

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs