Monday, February 11, 2013

Grammy Gorgeous

Did you watch the Grammy's last night? I DVR'd it and fast forwarded through the majority. Ha. Priorities people. Real Housewives of Atlanta was on too! How do you choose? Anyways, I wanted to recap some of my favorite red carpet looks, but I have to say I was terribly underwhelmed. I'm not really a fan of the high slit and it seemed like ever psuedo star and her sister were rocking the look.  No thank you. 

So here are my top three looks of the night. I'm normally a color fan on the carpet, but for some reason all three of these looks are dark. 


Loved the deep sparkle of Carly Rae Jepsen's beautiful gown and the deco elements of the beading on the top. So pretty. 


Carrie Underwood rocked a very similar silhouette, So loving the lace details, her classic hair and flawless makeup. Nailed it. 


I seriously think this was the first time I've ever seen Kelly Osborne and actually gasped at how beautiful she looked. First of all, this dress is so flattering on her, and she looks SO skinny! But I love how she styled it with minimal hair and just enough jewelery to really let her gorgeous figure come to the forefront as the star of the look. 

So what did y'all think? Who were your grammy favorites?


17 comments:

Emily said...

Kelly looks SO happy...and skinny-amazing. I loved Miss Carrie's dress and jewels. Carlie Rae--almost looks like Jessica Biel (or am I crazy?)... Have a great day. oxo

Jen said...

Carrie was gorgeous, that dress was perfect on her.

jackie jade said...

wow kelly o does look really good! i admit i didn't watch much of the show either. i started watching at the beginning and then got bored haha.
-- jackiejade.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Carrie always seems to nail it. She was my fav.

Marie said...

I didn't watch the Grammys, I was too busy watching Once upon a time and The Walking Dead. LOL.
Kelly looks fantastic!!

Sara said...

First of all, I LOVE your new blog design! Secondly, I didn't watch the Grammys but I have enjoyed all the blog recaps! Thanks for sharing!
Cheers,
Sara

Jessica Manning-Garner said...

Loving Carrie Underwood's look!I also loved Rihanna's dress.

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I never watch the Grammys, but I love looking at the fashion!

Motive to be Pretty said...

Carrie, she's my fav...in love with her dress.Would u like follow each other? let me know. Kisses

Pink and Fabulous said...

I LOVED Carrie's dress. She looked so gorg!

Anonymous said...

Kelly Osbourne is probably the only one I have seen who can majorly pull off that purple hair!!!

xox Callie

Unknown said...

Oooooh! I actually missed the Grammys driving home from the weekend - so I'm loving this recap! Kelly looks so fabulous - what a crazy tranformation the last few years!

xx,
Maya

Lexi said...

I loved all of the stunning black dresses! And by the way, I just came across your blog and I LOVE your design! So pretty!
Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

Ashlyn | Let It Be Beautiful said...

these favorites of yours are perfect. absolutely loved the grammys last night -- rihanna was also on the top of my list!

xo

Alyssa said...

Kelly has totally turned around her style. I love how classy and fashion forward she is now–but still with a little bit of edge!

Alyssa
The Glossy Life

Lauren said...

When Carrie went up to accept her award, I actually said, "I hate her. But only because I'm jealous of how beautiful and talented she is." Oops. She looked flawless!

Samantha said...

Carrie was my absolute fave! She was pure perfection!

Unfortunately, I kind of liked Rhianna's look too. Although not the little extra bit of info we go from the top of the dress. I still thought it was gorgeous and perfect for her body type.

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs