Monday, June 11, 2012

I've been doing too much shopping lately.

Yes. My wallet is a little angry at me, so after so savvy couponing/sale shopping this weekend I wanted to share with you my finds. I am going to have to take a small break from shopping for a while, so I had to make it count right?

forever 21

forever 21

the limited

the limited

the limited

forever 21
Mostly work stuff, but such is my life. I feel like in DC especially everything has to be work appropriate. Slash, my personal style has gotten far more conservative since I moved here. I used to have no problem with tight jeans, shorter dresses, lower cut tops, (still with in reason though). but now I feel like I've become paranoid. I rarely wear ANYTHING above the knee. it has to hit mid knee or it's out. I put camisoles under everything (but that is mostly due to the fact that a larger bust makes EVERYTHING look low cut). I'm far more comfortable wearing stockings/tights when I have a dress or skirt on (even in the summer), and I bring a cardigan absolutely everywhere.

Has this ever happened to you? Has your style changed dramatically since college? High School? I wonder if I'm the only one.


4 comments:

My-cliffnotes said...

OMG YES, and when I was in Vegas I was smacked in the face with the reality that I'm almost OLD. waaa so sad.

Love the polka dot dress. SOO cute.

Tab

Blue Dog Belle said...

thanks boo. me too :)

Lauren @ Lawfully Wedded Wife said...

Love the stuff you got! Forever has the cutest dresses. My style definitely changed when I got to law school...I went from jeans and tees in class (college) to blouses and flats and sometimes even khakis (so old lady...).

Leslie said...

I love those dresses! My style changes dramatically too.. it stinks when you have to buy all the work appropriate stuff, because the cute fashionable stuff never seems to be acceptable in the workplace :)

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs