- Read a book a week (or 5 a month)-- Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, Fifty Shades Freed, The Happiness Project, The House on Oyster Creek,
- Start studying for the LSAT again-- sort of, bough a groupon for an online course, but haven't used it yet
- Relax more-- Vacation, Check
- Do yoga for at least 20 minutes 5 times a week.
- Enjoy my friends more
- Make new friends-blog friends count right?
- lose 7 pounds-- not so much. p
- Get back in the gym--Although slightly deterred by the vacation, I'm doing better!
- Stick to an eating plan- Stupid vacation
- Get serious about job hunting-- Hopefully we'll have some news soon.
- Set up 2 random coffee dates-- fail
- Stick to a strict budget-- ehh... not really
- Visit the Doctor-it's a very long story, but no. I have an appointment on Monday though :)
- Drink more water- nope
- Plan a trip to Atlanta-nope
- Plan a different trip for August- not yet
- Keep my room cleaner-sorta?
- Re-organize my makeup situation-- currently its a hot mess
- Get rid of 10 pieces of clothing/shoes-- I don't have room.
- Oh Walk 10K a day-- Yep!
- Finish 1 DIY project. just one.
- Execute a fabulous birthday party-- It was great, read here
- Re-design the blog-- I can't believe I failed on this one. I haven't had a ton of time to really look for a new design/designer I love, so recommendations are always appreciated.
- Start taking pictures on my camera, not the old iPhone.
- Drink less caffeine--fail.
- Get new running shoes.
- Pick a new computer-- See #12.
- Wash my face EVERY MORNING and EVERY NIGHT- not perfect, but much better
- Whiten my teeth.
- DON'T buy any new products unless I'm ABSOLUTELY out- Woohoo, Can't believe I actually did it!
- Treat myself to a mani-pedi-- because lets be honest, I deserve it. Especially if I achieve even half of these goals.
Well... That's a lot of red. I did okay, but I could have done a lot better. I am liking this though, reflecting on personal growth each month. It's definitely keeping me accountable. I'm giving myself a mini-pass this month, because it was a really busy one, and I was gone for over a third of it, so... those 10 days don't count right?
I want some time to think about my June Goals, so I'll try to get a post up about that sometime over the weekend.
I'm so glad it's finally Friday! woohoo! I have a semi-busy weekend planned with Nat's games (if it doesn't rain), costume parties and Blogger Blitz!!! So excited!!!
Hope y'all have a great one!