Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WILW: Monogram Madness




For this What I'm loving Wednesday I want to focus on my latest obsession. The monogram. 

Marley Lilly



Marley Lilly
etsy

Marley Lilly
etsy

Marley Lilly

Marley Lilly
 and FINALLY. I've been lusting over one of these for YEARS. It's one of those that I know I'll LOVE once I get it, but I can't quite justify the price tag. Oh well. I can still dream

marley lilly
 Also I want to give a quick (and unsolicited) shout out to one of my favorite ETSY shops. Jennifer Lauren Bijoux is a jewelry designer and helped me with all of my Christmas presents last year. As well as a few birthday presents since. I bought one of her small gold disk necklaces and I seriously wear it EVERY day. 

golden leaf and monogram

Hope y'all have a great rest of your Wednesday!

9 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the monogram stuff too! And your new layout looks GREAT! :)

erica said...

every time I go on the Marley Lilly website my charge card cries lol. I love anything monogrammed. xo

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Um, I kinda want everything here! I love monograms but don't heave nearly enough items :)

agalandherdog said...

I'm obsessed with monogrammed anything!

Jenn @ Party of One said...

LOVE It all. I think I'd monogram EVERYTHING if I could :)

Unknown said...

Monograms are so cute! They make anything look chic. That is the cutest clip board, want one!

Fash Boulevard said...

Emily, why am I only just now following you? lol. So fabulous. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I just posted pictures from my wedding ceremony. Eeek. Love to hear what you think. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Erin said...

I've been wanting one of those cases for forever! Cute blog, I'm your newest follower :)

I'm having a giveaway over on mine. Candle, Essie, Scarf, Candy and more!
Come check it out!

http://shadesofgrayandapinchofpink.blogspot.com/2012/06/100-followers-giveaway.html

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog earlier :) I'm so glad you did. I'm loving perusing your site as well.

Marley Lily is one of my favorite shops. I actually got my bridesmaids the floppy monogrammed hats, but I never got one for myself :( Love those sunglasses too!

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs