- I'm loving this slightly cooler weather (72 degrees in June? love it). I've been doing far too much front porch sittin and sippin this week, if you follow me on instagram you already know. oh well.
|peach mash | peach juice | champagne = Bellini ? sure|
- I'm haven't been able to drink a hot cup of coffee all week, which is very strange for the girl who normally drinks 2-3 by 10 am. It's something about pouring hot liquid down my throat in all this humidity, I just can't do it.
- I got my hair cut and colored this weekend (still haven't taken an after picture) and I got suckered in to buying products. Does this ever happen to y'all?
- I've been spending WAY too much $ lately, and I don't even know on what. oh wait... now I remember this and a trip to target, and my grocery bills have been OUT OF CONTROL lately. I really need to work on #8 from my 25 before 25
- Do y'all ever get the itch for change? I think I've gotten so used to constant moving over the last 6 years or so, that I get anxious when I stay in one place for too long. I need something new to happen. shake up the routine. I'm bored.
- I'm debating about finding a new hobby? Any suggestions? I'm so inspired by the art that Pawleys Island Posh does, and I feel like it wouldn't be that hard to re-create or do something similar? I've never really been an artist, but I think it would be nice to have a creative outlet like painting.
- Do you ever "un-follow" blogs? I have SO many in my Google reader, but I only really invest my time in a few (okay more than a few, but you know what I mean). While I love reading some mommy blogs, I don't really relate when all you do is talk about what your baby is doing now. Am I alone in that? maybe, but that's okay with me. I'm sure you're a wonderful person, and you have beautiful children, but I'd rather spend my time making "friends" with ladies who have lives more similar to my own.
- I'm seriously LOVING my birchbox this month! I even tweeted them about it (and they responded!) also please ignore my misspellings. I was so excited I hastily tweeted with out proof reading.
- I promise I'll do a full review of my June Box soon.
- I need a new book to read. Does anyone have any fun, easy fiction books they recommend? Also does anyone know of any book swaps? I have so many books that I'm never going to read again... I guess I could donate them, but I'd love to swap for ones I haven't read yet.
- My fake tan is wearing off very oddly. I feel like I have spots. HELP!!!
- I need something fun to do this weekend? Anyone know of a wine festival or anything happening in the DMV?
- Also. To my dc ladies, blogger brunch on Sunday?
- Did y'all see the TANK made out of cupcakes? Georgetown cupcake you never disappoint. I can't find a picture, but I'll post one soon.
Okay. I guess that's all I've got. Off to work. Have a great Thursday y'all!