Monday, June 25, 2012

Good Morning

Where do the weekends go? I never know. They seem to speed by much faster than the work week though. 

So I don't know if y'all have seen all the ads but I picked this stuff up at the grocery store the other day and OMG is it good. I highly recommend the B&J's greek yogurt. It's a little tangy and super creamy. It comes in a whole bunch of flavors, but this one in particular caught my eye.


Also, I was BEYOND excited when I won Julie's giveaway a few weeks ago. Well my beautiful earrings were delivered on Saturday, and they did not disappoint. They are the drop bling in hazel from JoJo Loves You. They are seriously gorgeous. Thank y'all!


I woke up ridiculously early on Saturday, so I wend for a walk in the hood and found this little joy. so gross.


and sipped on this beauty. amazing.


Sunday I partook in a more fun beverage (bloody mary at the boundary stone)


I'm also trying to get going on my 25 before 25. I tackled a pinterest project/ idea. I love pinning makeup ideas, and this one was beyond amazing. I tried it saturday night and of course forgot to take any good pictures, but I used my nyx smokey palette and the naked palette, and it turned out pretty close. 

exciting weekend. I know. 

Do you know what is exciting? my newest giveaway with Rogue & Co. go here to enter 

6 comments:

My-cliffnotes said...

I love the eyeshadow, so pretty.

I feel old, I'd be 25 again in a second.

Happy Monday gorgeous

Tab

erica said...

Those earrings are gorgeous. Loving the eye makeup! xo

Cara said...

What beautiful eye shadow! I love the palette. Out of curiosity do you own the Naked 1 or 2 palette, I've been thinking about getting it. Skip the B&J blueberry graham cracker one, it's not as good as the banana pb one.

Because Shanna Said So said...

Banana Peanut Butter greek yogurt!! Yes, please! Have I died and gone to Heaven?!? And you totally scored on that giveaway!! Love those earrings!!
xo,
Shanna

binksandfranny said...

Oh you're making me feel old with your 25 before 25 list! Smokey eye looks awesome and the ear swag is gorgeous. Have a fab week!

~Amanda

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

OMG! Frozen greek yogurt from Ben & Jerry's?! Why have I not seen this. I am so excited to try it!

Love love love the eye makeup!

Have a great day! xo Niki

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs