Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Social Week 2



I'm linking up again for...

Sunday Social

Favorite movie of all time? Love Actually. Cheesy I know, but I love it.

Favorite movie quote? "I can't quit you" hahaha. That quote gets me every time. Oh Brokeback Mountain

Best movie to watch for a girls night in? Anything Disney Princess. or Disney in general. Cinderella? Jungle Book
 
Best breakup movie? I just watched The Breakup the other day and I forgot what a good movie that was. A little cliche to say the best break up movie is the break up, but oh well. 

Favorite celeb eye candy? oh... that's hard. I can't lie, I'm pretty excited for the new Channing Tatum movie. 

Which movie stars closet would you want to raid? She's not really a movie star (though Spice World was pretty awesome), but I'd definitely like to spend some time in Victoria Beckham's closet. Hands down. I could never fit into anything she wears, but girlfriend knows how to bring it. And I would die over her birkin bag collection.  


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Post!

Visit me at nichollvincent.blogspot.com!

Have a great day!

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs