Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 in Review

Well since the new year is upon us, I thought I would do a quick look back at 2012. What a year it was. I had a rough start to the year emotionally, but I think I've really come into my own, and so much of that is due to blogging. 

January and February
A stressful few months at work, but that stress led to a few emotional breakdowns that ultimately lead me to make some major changes in my life. The stress lead me to the take the jump and make the decision to get back into the blog world. 

March and April
I created Blue Dog Belle and absolutely fell in love with blogging. I began branching out, meeting new friends, and trying new things with fashion. 

May and June
Tons of fun. Puerto Rico. Relaxed in the lovely pre summer weather. 

July and August
Lots of life decisions were made in these two months. I began devoting myself to the LSAT full time and realized how much I love fashion blogging. 

September and October
I had the greatest ride during the political season this year. The convention in Charlotte was the experience of a life time then came the decision to trek out to Ohio for the final push into Election day. Fun times. Oh. And I took the LSAT

 November and December
We Won! I came back to DC rejuvenated and ready for change. Started working on the blog more, took time for friends old and new, and started planning for 2013. 

Can wait to see what next year brings!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy New Year! :)

Unknown said...

Happy I found your blog in 2012 -- can't wait to read what fantastic things happen to you in 2013! Happy New Year!

B @ then there was we said...

what a year! wishing you all the best in 2013. :) (and i'm your newest follower!)

b @ then there was we
www.thentherewaswe.blogspot.com

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs