Sunday, December 9, 2012

{Day 9}


something you’re proud of in the past few days

hmm... this is a tough one. I'm feeling a little under the weather today, so productivity is low. 

I've been working hard on my law school applications over the last week or so.

I've done an inordinate amount of laundry today. 

I knocked out all of my office christmas presents! Woohoo. 

I've been working on some exciting things for the blog... which y'all will find out about soon enough. 

I guess I need to be a little more productive over the coming days... hmm.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'm with you on the feeling crummy while writing this post--it made it just a little more difficult :)I'm so proud of you in regards to your law school applications--if you need any insight please get in touch with me :) Have a great Sunday. oxo

Laura Darling said...

Sounds like you've been busy to me! I got all of the office Christmas presents purchased and wrapped this weekend too - such a good feeling!

Heather said...

Well now you are making me feel bad - I need to be productive - but I basically wasted yesterday on being hung over... no fun!

XO
Pearls & Paws

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs