Thursday, December 27, 2012

{Day 27} Insta-Thursday

Happy Thursday Night! I haven't forgotten you all... I just got back home to DC after a long day of traveling, so please forgive me that this post is picture heavy. I haven't done an instagram dump in a while... so here's what I've been up to lately. See you tomorrow for some Friday Fancies!


Pups at the dog park | Black and Leopard


Bored at Work | Green and Rose Gold Nails


Coffee Blog Dates | More Leopard and some Oxblood 


Karaoke Night | Awesome Wine accessories


Quiche c/o the Lawfully Wedded Wife | Lights Tour in Arkansas


No power on Christmas | 10 inches of snow in Arkansas


More scenes of snowy christmas




4 comments:

Bonjour! said...

,,,L.O.V.E. the wine accessory, where can one purcahse the same?,,,

Wanderlust And Such said...

I'm kind of obsessed with Instagram blog posts. Also just Instagram in general. So, yeah. BUT ANYWAY - just found your blog through a comment on Daily Dani (Dani is one of my dearest blogging friends). Love your blog so far and can't wait to check it out in the future! Followed for sure.
xo
Olivia
http://www.wanderlust-and-such.blogspot.com

dani said...

The ultimate wine accessory! ;)

erica said...

Beautiful pictures, I especially love the snow scenes. xx

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs