Welcome to the inaugural day of the...
day 1 – recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
- I always sing along to the radio when I'm in the car.
- I have a fear of cotton balls
- My eyes change color depending on what I'm wearing (they range from very light blue to deep green)
- I'm obsessed with everything on Bravo.
- I cannot stand Kelly Clarkson.
- I spent a summer in Tanzania teaching english to children affected by HIV/Aids.
- I have four best friends. Three of whom I've known since before I was 12.
- I am super picky about textures. Clothes, food, linens. Everything.
- I lived in Spain.
- I was a super competitive softball player. I played just about year round from age 12 to 18.
- I have a unhealthy obsession with cilantro.
- I probably watch CNN 60 hours a week. No lie.
- I hate texting. I avoid it at all costs. Even more than that, I hate when people abbreviate their texts. u no wat im sayin.
amwas once an N'SYNC super fan. Lance was my favorite.
- I'm not ashamed to say I have a serious crush on several elderly grey haired politicians. (If you really need to know: Joe Biden, Chris Dodd, Max Baucus and Bill Clinton.