Wednesday, December 12, 2012

{Day 12} and an Announcement.


what I would find in your bag

what's in my bag?


I know I've talked about it before, but I'm addicted to Lip gloss. I just counted and I have 22 various lip products in my purse. Ridiculous I know. 

Now... Big Announcement Ladies

I am welcoming a contributing writer. She is a good friend of mine who has wanted to get into blogging for a while now. She's going to be stopping by every now and again to update you on life inside the beltway. She's going to do restaurant and cocktail reviews like crazy--- so all you DMV gals, get excited. I'll let her introduce herself in a bit, but just wanted to get y'all excited!!

I, of course, am not going anywhere, and will still be bringing you beauty and fashion fabulousness in our nations capital. 

xo.





9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I so wanna live in DC and know a thing about politics from the inside, and also cocktails and... love this space you are creating here. love.

Aloha,
Following ya now from the sweet GFC blog hop. We're riding the wave of life at Local Sugar Hawaii and I'd so love it if you'd join us for the adventure.

xo,
Nicole
localsugarhawaii.com

Laura said...

I too am ridiculous with my lip products. I try to take one out every time I put a new one in my purse. Looking forward to the reviews for when I visit my daughter. Have a good week!

Betsy Transatlantically said...

I love the Rosebud Salve but hate putting lip stuff on with my fingers! (Except Vaseline, which can possibly cure the world's illnesses.)

can't wait to meet your friend!

Jenn said...

Woohoo for reviews! Looking forward to it :)

Nat said...

How exciting!! Can't wait to see her reviews!

Emily said...

I have a ton of lipgloss/balm/stick in my bag as well! Why does this commonality not surprise me?! Have a great day. oxo

Anonymous said...

Haha. I think I may have found my lip gloss soul sister then! :) haha. I haven't counted recently.....I'm probably afraid to know how many of those little buddies are in my purse.

xoxo
KH

www.twopugsandanugget.com

Vi said...

I have so many lip glosses too, and when I find one that I've lost it's like a prize!! :)

erica said...

I have so many lip glosses as well. I fell like I lose more than I actually have though. xx

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs