Tuesday, December 11, 2012

{Day 11} A Bucket List


 Write a bucket list of things you want to do before you die

Wow. What a topic. Here goes nothing. 

See all 50 states (by the time I'm 30 preferably).

Write a book

Travel the world for a year

Successfully bake a chocolate souffle 

Meet President Obama and have a conversation with him

Own a Chanel bag

Get a graduate degree

Make a difference in the world

Be a Mom

Dive with Great White Sharks in South Africa (in a cage of course)

Own a vineyard

Have an amazing garden


Take a cooking class in Italy

Own a 67 Mustang. 

I'm sure I could go on and on... especially when it comes to travel... but I'm still working on this list. Do you have a bucket list? Are you making any progress on it?

9 comments:

TheTinyHeart said...

Chocolate souffle is my ALL time fav dessert but I've never made it myself! And I'm with you on the Chanel bag :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Earrings Giveaway!

Carey Uxa Morgan said...

Angkor Wat is the most amazing place I've ever been. Wonder if I could help you with this Chocolate Souffle bit?

Unknown said...

I like make a difference in the world. Broad, sweet, and totally your own.

Melissa said...

This is such a great bucket list!

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I want to cage dive with sharks, too :)

Unknown said...

Agh I love your list! We're thinking of visiting Ankgor Wat on our honeymoon. I'll bet you're already making a difference in the world!

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I have a Life List. I cross a few things off every year and add a few things every year.

Emily said...

I gave an abridged version of my bucket list too! And I'm excited that we have some things in common! I absolutely love the variety of items on your list =D Hope you're having a fabulous Tuesday. oxo

Jane said...

I love this 30 Days of Blogging thing! Can I do it too? Is it only for December or can I start now?

xo
Jane

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs