Saturday, December 15, 2012

{Day 15} iPod time


 put your ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play


Sunday Morning - Maroon 5

Blame it - Jaime Foxx feat. T-Pain

Hung Up- Madonna

Eleanor Rigby-- Aretha Franklin

Grace Kelly- Mika

Since You've Been Gone- Aretha Franklin

Baby, It's Fact -- Hellogoodbye

Heat Wave- Linda Ronstadt

Do Somethin' - Britney Spears

Werewolves of London- Warren Zevon

I told y'all the other day that I have a very eclectic taste in music--- hopefully you believe me now. I mean Jaime Foxx, Mika and Warren Zevon on one list? Talk about random. 

Hope y'all are having a lovely Saturday!

4 comments:

Bonjour! said...

,,,love your list, love warren zevon especially his song "keep me in your heart",,,

Unknown said...

I'm with you on this. The first 3 that came up on mine: CCR, Lady Gaga and Cypress Hill.
Now I want to go download some Aretha!

Unknown said...

Great list, my playlist is very random as well. Mine will jump from HipHop to Country to Jazz.

Would you like to stay connected through Bloglovin and GFC?
XO Amy
http://stylechocolatechip.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

My shuffle on my iPod is SO random as well. Somehow Maroon 5 always pops up there too :-)

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs