Monday, December 10, 2012

{Day 10} and My Christmas List

So I know every other blogger on earth has put together a gift guide, but if anyone I know reads the blog... I thought I would share a few things on my Christmas list this year. 

My Christmas List




While my Christmas list this year may not be entirely realistic, a girl can dream right? 

I always need new dresses for work (or colorful pencils skirts and cardigans). And a few bobbles and sparkly jewels to go with it are always appreciated. 

I got the naked palette last year, and I still use it every single day. However Urban Decay just released their Naked Basics Palette-- which has some gorgeous matte colors and at $27 it's much more affordable than other UD palettes. 

A cute monogrammed business card holder.

A french press and starbucks $$$  (you can't go wrong)

A new yoga mat (that get good traction)

I've been lusting after a monogram cut out necklace for years now. I think it's time. 

Kate Spade Twirl Perfume

and.... if anyone REALLY loves me they can get me the Nikon D3100 I've been lusting after. 

What's on your christmas list?

Now... 

songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad

I have a pretty eclectic taste in music-- in that I don't know a lot about the music scene, and I pretty much only listen to the songs on my favorite top 40's station. There. I admit it. I have lame taste. Judge away. 

I generally listen to music when I'm getting ready in the morning (while my emotions generally run through the stages of grief because I have to get up from my comfy bed and go to work), right now I'm all about southern rock from the 70's. Lynyrd Skynyrd, Marshall Tucker Band and the Allman Brothers.

Then I get in the car and listen to Christmas music or top 40's. 

Then I listen to CNN all day. I know it's not music, but I feel its necessary to include. 

Then I listen to All Things Considered on NPR as I drive home. 

So that's my musical taste of the moment. 

26 comments:

Betsy Transatlantically said...

that dress ill look amazing on you! a girl can always dream :)

Unknown said...

Kate Spade's Twirl is one of my favorite perfumes! So lovely <3

Emily said...

Like your take on the songs! Love the monogram necklace--I want one SO BAD as well! I couldn't live without my naked palettes, and french press coffee (with loads of flavored creamer!). Hope your weekend was fabulous.

Unknown said...

The monogram necklace is a must, it's so classic!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I love the Naked palettes, and the Naked Basics one is on my list too! I get way too excited about these things! :)

Jamie said...

SO good to know about the Naked Basics Palette! Thanks for keeping me up to date in make-up news! Haha

I haven't tried the Kate Spade Twirl perfume, but I've heard good things!


Jamie
forevereightyone.blogspot.com

Terri said...

I LOVE the kate spade Twirl. I always smell it, but, since I cant wear perfume in the lab, I can never convince myself to do it. :)

Because Shanna Said So said...

How have I not seen the Naked basics palette? So cute!!! And you have to get a Maybooks...can't wait to use mine come January 1st!!

Mary said...

I have also been lusting over a monogrammed necklace! The eyeshadow is beautiful, too! Fingers crossed you get them! :)

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

My husband is an NPR junkie. I got him a T-shirt a few years ago that says LISTENS TO NPR on the front.

I believe Santa will be getting me the Naked Basics for Christmas. fa la la la la la la la LA

Allyssa said...

Great list! I need to get some mercury glass candle holders. And a monogram iPhone case. And the UD Basics palette. Pretty much the entire list I need :)

Bonjour! said...

,,,i purchased (while in NY in april) the KS business card holder "let's do lunch", the compact "hello sunshine" and the small jewelry box "stowaways" and i'm over the moon with all of them. ask Santa for 1 of each, you've been a good girl this year, right?,,,

Simply Evani said...

I'd never even heard of the Naked Basics and now I want it so bad!! And I'm totally all about NPR on the drive, it's completely changed my commute!

Allison said...

Love your list...I need a cute phone case too and I'm dreaming of a new camera as well!

Unknown said...

Great list. The Kate Spade studs looks so similar to the Baublebar ones! I took the plunge on a monogrammed necklace from Glam Grab (on Facebook and major sale.) Check there if you're looking!

Alissa
FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I never get tired of seeing gift guides and lists! It always gives me some great ideas for friends (and myself).

Ashley said...

A monogrammed necklace is definitely on my wish list!

Helene said...

love this list!! so many cute things!

Jen said...

I have always wanted a monogram necklace! Gorgeous. :)

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

That's a fabulous Xmas list!! I want that perfume too!

jen @ grown in southern ground said...

i love kate spade... i got her twist perfume in a birchbox and used it all up so quickly!! i also have a kate spade wallet that i cherish :)

Unknown said...

I can always use more gifting inspiration! Love your picks - they are so festive and fun :)

xx,
Maya

My-cliffnotes said...

Is it bad that I still don't know what I want

emily fitzgerald {once in a blue room} said...

i love everything on your list!

so anthro said...

Love this, such adorable things! I have Kate Spade Twirl and highly recommend it :) And the monogram necklace is on my wish list too!

xx, Emily
http://soanthro.com

Giovanna said...

Cute picks! Definitely want a monogram necklace as well!

xx
Giovanna
www.HeyLoveBlog.com

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs