Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gift Guide from {A Pop of Style}

Hey ladies. I have a treat for y'all! A guest post! The lovely Jenn is here. Take it away girl!


Hi all, it's Jenn from A Pop of Style! I'm so excited Emily has given me the opportunity to share one of my gift guides on her blog. I'm so jealous that she lives in Washington, D.C.-- I spent my final semester of college there this past spring interning at C-SPAN and would give anything to be back in the city! Because I'm having a little D.C. nostalgia, I thought I'd share a Washington essentials gift guide for women. Hopefully you find something here for your co-worker, roommate, friend or even something to add to your wish list! I hope to see you over on a Pop of Style!


{Kate Spade tech earmuffs - on sale!} {Infinity fur scarf} {Kate Spade lip crayons} {Invitation clutch - on sale!} {Leather card case} {Zip leather gloves} {Quilted jewelry organizer} {Backup iPhone battery} {Plaid wool bag} {GW Serving Tray} {Jackie Kennedy pillow} {Taxi mittens - on sale!} {Monogrammed business card holder} {Hair ties} {Quilted shearwater boots}

7 comments:

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I love those taxi gloves! They're so much fun. And the ear muffs are great!

Unknown said...

The perfect gift guide! Love the gloves with the sipper detail.

Unknown said...

I really want those hair ties and leather gloves too! Great list, I've also got a few more ideas from you now :)

Jamie said...

Wow, these are awesome picks! I want that duffle bag, and the lip crayons, and the ear muffs... lol

Jamie
forevereightyone.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

I want to try the lipstick crayons.

Simply Evani said...

Those zippered gloves are divine!

Kellie said...

Love that pillow! I feel like it needs to be mine :)

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs