Friday, May 18, 2012

{Friday Cocktail} Skinny Pina Colada

I mean really? What else did you expect? I'm in Puerto Rico!!!

I've partaken in several sugary guilt filled delicious pina coladas since we arrived 4 days ago. When I get home though, I'm definitely breaking out the magic bullet to make a few of these.



In a blender combine

  • 3 oz coconut rum
  • 10 oz coconut water
  • .5 cup frozen pineapple chucks (try Trader Joes)
Blend and enjoy! I love coconut water, but rarely buy it anymore. I will definitely pick some up when I get home though. Hope y'all have a great weekend. I'm some what reluctantly headed home on Sunday, but as soon as I arrive we'll be celebrating KJ's 25th! 


See y'all Monday!

2 comments:

kathj06 said...

I just made the marvelous discovery that you had in fact been blogging sporadically in Puerto Rico!! Yay!! And thanks...can't wait for a little Zaytinya action on Sunday, and to be mad jealous of your tan. Enjoy the last few days of vacay!

My-cliffnotes said...

That sounds sooo good I'll be making this for M, they're his fav drink lol.

Happy weekend lovely

Tab

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs