- I am far too checked out to do a real blog post, so get ready for some blogging in bullet form.
- I'm hating how humid it's been here. My hair refuses to hold a curl. annoying.
- I'm loving my new app called Paper'd. It has some seriously awesome iPhone backgrounds (which are really fun to instagram)
- I'm excited for all the blogging that's going to happen here next week.
- I'm so impressed with myself. I packed for 10 days. In two different climates. In one carry on. I know. Packing goddess right here.
- That or I'm woefully ill prepared.
- I'm loving that Obama finally came out in support of gay marriage. You know he's supported it all along. I know it's a tricky subject as a politician, but it's time for the rest of the country to get on board. It's a civil rights issue.
- I'm loving this tray, but I'm thinking about trying to DIY it. What do you think?
- I'm excited to eat some real Arkansas BBQ here
- I really want to get this for myself
- Oh, update on the skinny girl margarita that I talked about here and here. I tried it again last night, mixed with a bit of club soda. I'm back on the Bethenny train. I'm really enjoying it. even if it is carcinogenic.
- Does anyone own a Soda Stream? I'm seriously thinking about getting one.
Okay. that's enough randoms. Hope y'all have a great weekend/week. I'm off to Arkansas and Puerto Rico!!!!