Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday Randoms


  • I am far too checked out to do a real blog post, so get ready for some blogging in bullet form.
  • I'm hating how humid it's been here. My hair refuses to hold a curl. annoying.
  • I'm loving my new app called Paper'd. It has some seriously awesome iPhone backgrounds (which are really fun to instagram)

  • I'm excited for all the blogging that's going to happen here next week. 
  • I'm so impressed with myself. I packed for 10 days. In two different climates. In one carry on. I know. Packing goddess right here.
  • That or I'm woefully ill prepared. 
  • I'm loving that Obama finally came out in support of gay marriage. You know he's supported it all along. I know it's a tricky subject as a politician, but it's time for the rest of the country to get on board. It's a civil rights issue. 
  • I'm loving this tray, but I'm thinking about trying to DIY it. What do you think?
via 
  • I'm excited to eat some real Arkansas BBQ here
via
  • I really want to get this for myself
via
  • Oh, update on the skinny girl margarita that I talked about here and here. I tried it again last night, mixed with a bit of club soda. I'm back on the Bethenny train. I'm really enjoying it. even if it is carcinogenic.
  • Does anyone own a Soda Stream? I'm seriously thinking about getting one.
Okay. that's enough randoms. Hope y'all have a great weekend/week. I'm off to Arkansas and Puerto Rico!!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Whoa... you need to teach me how to pack. That's amazing!

Unknown said...

i think maybe you are a packing goddess! i find it sooo hard and if there is any extra room i just start tossing things in and think "oh heck, maybe i'll need this too!"

Katie of At Home When Im With You said...

Love the tray- check out my blog tomorrow, I am doing a DIY challenge and that would be a great idea for it! Gold leaf+chevron=AMAZING
Katie
Athomewhenimwithyou.blogspot.com

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs