Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WILW

Today I'm going to be more positive than I was yesterday when I unloaded all my pensive crap on y'all. So, I'm linking up with Jaime for 


I'm loving that it's Wednesday already! Three day weekend here we come!

I'm surprised to say I'm loving the color Orange. (as a Georgia Bulldog we are trained to hate all things Orange)


Old Navy



Steve Madden: Tabithaa

and while it's very St. Patty's day, I'm loving the Orange and Green combo

Old Navy


And I hate to admit it, but I'm loving the Orange/Blue combo. I know. I know. Go Gators. eww. 

J Crew

What do you think? Are you still loving Orange?

8 comments:

Shelby @ Sweetness in Starlight said...

I went to Bama so I also feel your pain in not wanting to wear orange because of Auburn, TN and FL. I love orange as well, but try not wear it with navy blue or royal blue. But if you must..just don't wear on game days. :)

Stopping by from the link-up today. Have a wonderful day!

My-cliffnotes said...

Steve Madden named a shoe after me, I die. :)

Happy Wed lovely

Tab

Because Shanna Said So said...

That Kate Spade necklace is KILLER!!! And, I tell you, Old Navy has seriously stolen my heart lately! Fab choices!! High five!
xo,
Shanna

agalandherdog said...

I love orange accessories too!

Sara said...

Love the Kate Spade bangle bracelet!

ArtsySisters said...

Wow - The topshop shift is fierce!

Svetlana said...

beautiful things!

http://my-vegan-style.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

LOVE the simplicity of these clothes - perfect for anything - especially this weekend! And cute! What great thinking :)

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs