Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Tuesday


Welcome back to the real world! I'm so glad it's Tuesday and not Monday, right? I had a wonderfully low key weekend. Like the kind of weekend you don't leave your house for almost two days, and don't get up from the couch for the same amount of time. It was great. I finally caught up on all of my post-vacation laundry, cleaned my room, washed my sheets (I was a laundry fiend on Sunday), drank lots of coffee and skinny margaritas. 

Friday after work I headed over to the first Jazz in the Sculpture Garden of the season. It was wonderful, but HOT. Whew. Hello summer. 
Then we went to Cava for a late dinner and hit up our favorite, Lola's for an after dinner drink. Then we went home where I sat for two whole days. haha. you think I'm kidding. but I'm not. 

One thing that didn't help was my discovery of Viggle. Have you heard of it? It's an app that rewards you for watching TV. I know. You basically "check in" at the beginning of every show you watch and they give you a point for every minute you watch. Then you can redeem your point for rewards like Starbucks, Barnes and Noble, Apple, Sephora, etc. Plus it's really easy to rack up bonus points. I'm now slightly addicted to it. Oh well. At least I can justify my addiction to the Real Housewives now. 

I tweeted this picture last night.
I couldn't sleep, so I started a new book. Needless to say 10 pages in to this baby and I was out cold. Not exactly a page turner like fifty shades of grey. oh well. 

I have gotten a few new beauty products (finally cashed in my 700 Birchbox points) that I'm in the process of reviewing, so get excited for that. 

Other than that, my life is pretty boring. Oh, thanks to all of you who entered my giveaway! If you haven't yet there's still time! Hope y'all have a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

Courtney B said...

Ha ha, I'm pretty sure we didn't get off the couch for 2 whole days ;) It was amazing though! Your weekend sounds like it was SO great!

Kate said...

I washed my sheets this weekend too :) Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Because Shanna Said So said...

Glad you got to veg out and relax. Sometimes that is just the BEST! I have never heard of Viggle before. I need to check that one out!
xo,
Shanna

winetastegirl.com said...

OK, I have to check out that app since I am also addicted to some Real Housewives! I'd love for you to check out my Summer Fashion Link Up and post on your favorite summer time trends.
www.winetastegirl.com

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs