Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm back...

Good Morning....

I'm back! I have tons of catch up to do today, and I have about a million blogs to read in my google reader, but I'm very happy to be sitting at my desk this grey and rainy Monday morning. I didn't realize how much I would miss my little apartment, and the kitty cat and the city in general. I'm definitely feeling more and more at home here, the longer I stay. 

Puerto Rico was lovely. The weather was pretty great, and apart from a painful sunburn on Friday we had a great time. Get ready for an intense photo drop post. 
Chicago from the Plane

The fam minus 1
Puppy likes Chick-fil-a ice cream a little too much


Tilapia, rice and beans, and platanos. Yum






Infinity pools in the rain > just about everything else
Alright. Off to work. 

5 comments:

erica said...

Loving the pictures and all of your polish colors! xo

My-cliffnotes said...

Love the pics, and your toe nail polish, AMAZING.

I'd also devour the food right now too.

Welcome back lovely.

Tab

Melissa said...

What a trip! I have that book, but have only read half of it so far. It's pretty good!

Cara said...

What a trip! It looks so relaxing and full of good eats, beach time and eating. How's the Happiness Project? I've heard great things.

Unknown said...

How was the happiness project? I've picked it up and put it down so many times!

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs