Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I had so much fun linking up with Jaime last week, so I decided to do it again. Here's what I'm loving this Wednesday.

I'm loving that it's already Wednesday! Four day weeks are the best.

I'm loving my new Stila Custom Color Blush I picked up last week with my Birchbox points.
I'm loving this TJ Maxx find
I picked up this skirt from Talbots. TJ Maxx is always hit or miss, but I have to say the last few times I've gone I've found some great things. Anyway, found this skirt for 90% the original price! It's beautiful, and real quality silk. Love it.

I'm loving that I've finally discovered how awesome twitter is. You should totally follow me here


 I'm loving that I finally got my Starbucks Gold Card in the mail last night! I'm so legit right now, you have no idea.

Another TJ Maxx find. Uber-Prep Ralph Lauren Boat shoes in pink. I totally wore them to yoga last night and got a few looks when I walked in. But as we left class the skies opened up... sucks for all y'all in your TOMS. Haha. jk, but not really.


I picked up a few Aveda samples at the girls night out event last week, and I'm loving how soft this leave in treatment has made my hair. Watch out It's a 10. You are in danger of being replaced.  

Do you have Pot Belly near you? OMG they just came out with a new Mediterranean Sandwich. AND. IT'S. AWESOME. This is gonna get bad y'all.

I'm loving all of you who've entered my giveaway! There's still some time if you haven't entered yet!!!

So that's it. What I'm loving this Wednesday. Go to Jaime's blog and link up!

6 comments:

Because Shanna Said So said...

I love that Stila blush too!!! One of my faves!! I have a Pot Belly near me and have never gone there. Just might have to try it...I will think of you when I go! ;) Fun post!!
xo,
Shanna

Kristen said...

TJ Maxx is where it's at! :)

Leslie said...

I Loooove Pot Belly!! Now that is what I want for lunch today :)

agalandherdog said...

You are so legit now with that gold card!

Kathryn said...

Gotta be in the right mood for TJ MAxx, but when I am, I can find great stuff!

Unknown said...

Ha! You are totally legit. Is it bad I didn't know there was a gold card? Oh, I'm so lame. I am however very familiar with the Aveda digs and it's wonderful! Visiting from WILW.

Happy seeing beautiful!
http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs