- Life can really kick you in the butt sometimes
- No matter what happens though, you'll get through it so keep smiling, because this too shall pass.
- I never thought I would get used to having to wake up before 8 am everyday.
- I never thought I would yearn to go back to class.
- When it rains, it has a tendency to pour.
- You can't pick who your family is
- You definitely can't pick who you love
- But you can pick who your friends are, so pick wisely. No point in spending time with people you don't enjoy your company and vice versa.
- I actually enjoy reading for fun (what a novel concept.) get it? ha-ha. it was too easy. sorry
- Creative outlets are necessary.
- Walking does wonders to help clear the head.
- Budgets are really important. You feel even better when you stick to one.
- You're really not as old and wise as you think.
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Two Years Later
Two years ago today I officially became an alumna of The University of Georgia. It's hard to believe it's really been two whole years since I walked under the arch, rang the chapel bell and turned my tassel to have my two degrees (Political Science and Spanish) conferred upon me. In honor of this anniversary I wanted to share with you a few things I've learned about life and myself since my time as an undergrad.