Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hair Love

I'm in a bit of a hair rut lately. I've been too lazy in the mornings to do much of anything beyond a top knot (which I love, but isn't the most professional look in the world). I am just lacking the motivation to pick up the blow dryer or the curling iron in the mornings. 

So for some inspiration I took to pinterest (where else) and found some exciting new style options




But I love me some beachy summery waves. 


What could be prettier? I found this recipe for homemade sea spray, and I'm totally trying it once I get home from Puerto Rico. I'll let you know if my thin fine hair can stand this kind of styling.


P.S. I think I'm depressed for my hair, because come mid may in DC the humidity around here ramps up like nobody's business. I think it's worse than Georgia. MEANING my hair wont hold the curls I work on so hard. I mean really, they generally fall out by the time I get to work. 

3 comments:

My-cliffnotes said...

I love beachy hair, mine always just looks dirty when I try that though. I have a hair app on the 29th and I'm still undecided on what to do.

x
Tab

Elena said...

I love hair braids and would like to try the one on a first photo( looks super cute).
Kisses
Elena
http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

Krista @ Blonde Aesthetic said...

I can't hold a curl in my hair during the Spring/Summer/Fall in DC either. That picture of the bob is exactly how I wake up and just KNOW my hair will look every day. It has yet to happen! Enjoy PR!

©2013 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs